lundi 29 septembre 2008

Would you...

* ...never do :
- wear leather trousers : I don't like it !!!
- spend more than $100 on a haircut : I don't like to go to the hairdresser !
- buy myself a flashy sports car : I don't need one !
(Huhhhh such good reasons !!)

* ... (secretly) like to do : Secretly ????? Why ? I don't have any secrets ! Or maybe...
- get a tattoo : I'd like to but I'm scared because it's something permanent. Maybe one day instead of a wedding ring !!!
- fill your home with abstract art : it depends on which piece of art but sometimes it can be pretty nice !

* Have you already done : but maybe I've done it secretly here again !
- buy your clothes from a second-hand shop : Of course I don't see any problem with that ! I can buy more clothes 'cause it's cheaper !
- cover your walls with photos of your favourite rock star or football team : Yep I did ! And it's still covered but not with pictures of my favorite singer, just pictures of my life ! And just on one wall !
- wear pyjamas with cute cartoon characters on them : Everybody has some like this !!! Or they are liars ! But the ones I have now says "Wake me up for a sweet sunday morning" ! It's a message for the people who live with me !
- pay $100 a head for a meal in a chic restaurant : Well, usually it's the man who has to pay but I did once with a friend... just to astound her !
- talk nonsense on your blog : Well, I think that now it's done !!!

Aucun commentaire: