mardi 2 septembre 2008

What do you do in your free time?

For the last 3 years, I had a lot of free time. In French university, we don't have a lot of classes (or mabye it was just me !!!).

However, I absolutly don't like doing nothing. So I make a lot of activities.

First, I like sport. I play tennis and I'm playing fencing for two years. By this way, I can run and use up all my energy. I can let off steam.

Then, I've done some acting. I did first in High-school and after in a little company. Last year, we acted a play called "voyage à Bruxelles" (trip in Brussels), a funny tragi-comedy.

But my favorite activity is the music. I'm playing classical violin since 17 years, and I also play electric violin now.

I play in an orchestra, in a jazz band, in a improvisation's group, and with friends in bars or sometimes (like during the Music festival on June, 21st) in the street. I can play classical music, contemporary music, movie's music or even I can invent it (with my improvisation band).

When I play music, I forget everything, all the things that make me angry or stressed or sad. I just think about playing.

And when I don't play music, I listen to it. I love to go to concerts, rock concerts as well as classical. And when I am in a room, there's always music.

I think I couldn't live without music.

2 commentaires:

Jacqueline a dit…

I love music, too. I'm an avid listener and in the last year I've been learning to play acoustic guitar. Like you said, when you're playing music, all your worries disappear. Did you bring any of your instruments with you?

Fanny a dit…

No I didn't because my violin is too precious and I wouldn't take risks for only 3 months.
I also play piano but I couldn't bring it too !!!
And I would love to know playing guitar but I'm realy not good for that !