mercredi 24 septembre 2008

My roomate

I've a good friend that I've known for a long time. We have a lot in common. We have the same taste for a lot of things. We like the same music, the same cooking. She's very lively, with a huge sense of humour, easy to get along with. She's the kind of poeple I like.

I discovered her biggest drewback when we decided to live together. She is neat and fussy ! We divided the housework and I used to cook because she was working. Whatever I was doing, she always found something to say. And I really don't like to be told what I have to do and how to do it !!! I think I'm grown-up enough to know what is good or not !
In addition, I like to keep the house clean but I'm not maniac for housekeeping. I'm not gonna be sick if I don't tidy and clean for one week !

That could be a good reason to live alone but I don't really like to be alone. I need somebody to speak with, to laugh. I don't like too-quiet house. Also I prefer to cook for somebody than just for myself.

However that may be, I would live with her again if I could.

1 commentaire:

Jacqueline a dit…

Just like anything in life, there's no such thing as a perfect roommate. All we can hope for is someone who is less annoying than all the rest :)