mardi 16 septembre 2008

If I could do anything in the world...

I'd go for a one-or-two-year trip around the world. I would leave alone or with a friend by feet with just a backpack. I'd like to go on each continent to discover new cultures and new people.

First, I'd visit the Eastern Europe : Poland, Greece, Bulgaria. Then I'd go in Russia, India, Nepal, Mongolia, Thailand, Indonesia. Next would be Australia and New-Zealand, Peru, Brazil. And to finish, South Africa.

In my opinion, this kind of trip are really good for the open-mindness. It allows to meet a lot of different persons, to share experiences with them and to discover other customs.
That's one of the reasons for my stay in Vancouver !

I don't know if I would begin to change the world because there is too much to do !!! But maybe I could help Won Sik as a competent assistant !!!!!

2 commentaires:

Wonsik a dit…

How about Korea, Fanny?!

Fanny a dit…

Why not, if you invite me !!!!!